Everything Music. Everything News. Everything live.

Kiss Announce One-Off Concert in Las Vegas, 15 Months After Final Concert

Nashville69, CC BY-SA 4.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0>, via Wikimedia Commons
Nashville69, CC BY-SA 4.0 , via Wikimedia Commons

Just 15 months after what was billed as their final concert, the veteran rockers KISS have announced a return to the stage for a special performance in Las Vegas, notably without their iconic make-up. This revelation has sparked significant excitement among fans, eager to see the band perform at the KISS Army Storms Vegas event, which celebrates the fan club’s 50th anniversary. This one-off concert is scheduled at the Virgin Hotels Las Vegas as part of a larger weekend event from November 14th to 16th, promising a return to the stage that many thought had concluded at their December 2023 farewell performances at Madison Square Garden.

The upcoming performance marks KISS’s first live concert since the conclusion of their ‘End of the Road’ tour. Initially, this tour was intended to be their definitive curtain call, with band members Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Tommy Thayer, and Eric Singer vowing it would be their last performances wearing their traditional make-up. This decision was reminiscent of the band’s 1983 transition when they appeared unmasked, initiating a new era that lasted until 1996 when they resumed their signature look. Their planned performance will indeed be unmasked, and the concert will also feature a special live appearance by former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick, who contributed to their unmasked era.

The show also coincides with unique happenings around the KISS brand. Despite the cessation of their live tours, KISS has continued to engage fans through digital experiences, with discussions about a KISS avatar concert projected to launch in 2027. This innovative direction hints at the band’s commitment to evolve within the digital space, delivering experiences beyond traditional concerts. Paul Stanley, in previous interviews, explicitly dismissed the idea of a hologram show but assured fans that their new endeavor would surpass existing digital concert concepts, promising a unique KISS experience that maintains their legacy.

The band’s announcement comes soon after Gene Simmons postponed 17 of his solo concert tour dates to 2026, which piqued curiosity while dispelling any health-related concerns. Simmons, at 75, shared intentions to reschedule these shows, illustrating his ongoing commitment to performing live. His solo concerts also gained attention due to the “Ultimate Gene Simmons Experience,” where fans could pay to be a roadie for a day, showcasing an interactive, fan-focused dimension to their engagements.

As the event date approaches, more detailed schedules of activities are expected to be disclosed, further enthusing fans brimming with anticipation. This one-off concert signifies not just KISS’s return to the stage, but a reaffirmation of their musical and cultural impact, poised to deliver yet another memorable experience for their worldwide audience.

Key Takeaways

Related Stories

Foo Fighters to Open for AC/DC in St. Louis, Stepping In for The Pretty Reckless

Foo Fighters announced they will step away from their Take Cover stadium tour for one night to open AC/DC’s September 8 show in St. Louis, taking over the slot previously held by The Pretty Reckless.

Vivian Campbell Says His Cancer Has Returned After Donor Transplant Failed

Def Leppard guitarist Vivian Campbell says his Hodgkin’s lymphoma has returned after a donor stem cell transplant he received in January 2025 failed to hold, and he is now continuing treatment while staying active with the band, Last In Line and rally driving.

Neil Peart Documentary ‘No One’s Disciple’ Set for TIFF World Premiere

A new documentary on late Rush drummer Neil Peart, ‘No One’s Disciple,’ is set to debut at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 16, 2026, ahead of a CBC broadcast later that month.

Alex Lifeson Says Quitting Marijuana at 72 Sharpened His Focus Before Rush’s Fifty Something Tour

Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson has told Rolling Stone that he gave up marijuana at age 72, roughly four months before the band’s Fifty Something tour kicked off in June, saying the decision sharpened his memory and focus.

Beatles Biopic Cast Recreates Abbey Road Album Cover on Famous Crosswalk

Fan footage shows the stars of Sam Mendes’ upcoming Beatles biopics walking the famous Abbey Road crosswalk in costume, mirroring the band’s 1969 album cover.

Jonathan Cain Teases Possible Journey Reunion at Band’s Final Frontier Tour Finale in San Francisco

Journey keyboardist Jonathan Cain says he’s hopeful for “a reunion of sorts” when the band’s Final Frontier tour closes out in San Francisco on November 28, 2026, even though Steve Perry has denied rumors he might rejoin the group.

Neil Young and the Chrome Hearts to Join Willie Nelson & Family for Two Shows Ahead of Farm Aid 2026

Neil Young and the Chrome Hearts have confirmed two co-headlining performances with Willie Nelson & Family in September, setting up a run into Farm Aid 2026.

Evan Stanley and Nick Simmons Defend the Name Behind Their Band Stanley Simmons

Evan Stanley and Nick Simmons, sons of KISS members Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, addressed criticism of their band name Stanley Simmons during an appearance on SoundExchange’s “Sound Advice” series.

Dee Snider Apologizes to Kelly Osbourne Over Comments About Ozzy’s Songwriting

Dee Snider publicly apologized to Kelly Osbourne on August 18, 2026, after his social media comments questioning her late father Ozzy Osbourne’s songwriting credits drew a sharp rebuke.